Monday 6 March 2017

Arbonne Genius Ultra | Review & Results


After One Week Using The Arbonne Genius Ultra & RE9 Advanced Skincare Line 




After Two Weeks 



After Three Weeks 



After Four Weeks 




I have been using the Arbonne Genius Ultra for almost 2 months now and I could not be more excited to share information about this game changing beauty technology as well as the amazing results I have experienced, pictured above. 

The Arbonne Genius Ultra is a wand that vibrates Arbonne's anti aging products into your skin deeper, using ultrasound technology. This is important because our hands cannot massage our products as deep into the uneven surface of our skin. The heat and vibration of the Arbonne Genius Ultra work the anti aging products deeper into the dermis allowing the products to work at an entirely new level, to improve the overall appearance of your skin. The warming tip has three different heat settings available, the heat helps the skin to absorb the product better and is also very relaxing. My nightly skin care regime now takes me anywhere from 5-10 minutes, I often bring my phone into the bathroom and watch my favourite YouTubers and I get to enjoy a mini facial every night.

Within my first week of using the Arbonne Genius Ultra I noticed a difference in the overall tone of my skin, it was smoother and more firm. After almost two months of use I have noticed the smile lines around my eyes are less visible, the lines on my forehead are not as deep and my skin just looks more supple. You can see in the first picture the difference over the first four weeks of use as well as in the images that follow. If you have any questions about the Arbonne Genius Ultra, please comment and if you would like to try it before you buy it, get a few friends together for a facial night where I come to you and demonstrate the Arbonne Genius Ultra with the appropriate skincare.

Here are the steps of my nightly skincare routine, the Arbonne Genius Ultra is recommended for use with specific Arbonne skincare as it has not been tested with other skincare regimes.

1. Cleanse with the Arbonne RE9 Soothing Facial Cleanser

2. Spritz with the Arbonne RE9 Toner

3. Massage the Arbonne RE9 Intensive Renewal Serum into the forehead using the Arbonne Genius Ultra for one minute on each side of your face (30 seconds each is suggested but I do a minute on each area of concern)

4. Apply the Arbonne Rejuvenating Cream all over face and neck

5. Massage Arbonne RE9 Corrective Eye Cream around the eye for one minute per eye with the Arbonne Genius Ultra

6. Massage the Arbonne RE9 Corrective Eye Cream into the upper lip and smile lines for one minute using the Arbonne Genius Ultra

And, if you want to see the Arbonne Genius Ultra in action, you can check out the videos below of me going through my nightly routine and sharing some thoughts.


Arbonne Genius Ultra 1 Week Review


Arbonne Genius Ultra 2 Week Review


Arbonne Genius Ultra 4 Week Review



Learn more about Arbonne by visiting my website  http://HeatherLapier.arbonne.com/






No comments: