Thursday 23 February 2017

Spring Temps & Spray Tans

I am excited to be collaborating with Bronze Bodies Sarnia on todays post to offer you some tips for prepping your skin for a spray tan.

1. Moisturize your entire body regularly after washing to increase the moisture levels of your skin.

2. Exfoliate your body with a loofa regularly in the shower to remove dry patchy skin.

3. Exfoliate your face twice in the week leading up to your spray tan to ensure your surface skin cells are even.

4. Shave 24 to 48 hours before your spray tan.

5. Shower 24 to 12 hours before your spray tan but not the day of to ensure your body is fully and evenly dry.

6. The morning of your spray tan do not shower, moisturize or apply deodorant to assist in getting the most even tan application.

Come along with me on my Saturday as I get my spray tan and enjoy the awesome warm weather with my family.



Happy Bronzing!

No comments: