Sunday 11 September 2016

Dream Chasers Walk In Faith

This week I stepped out in faith in my business and was pleasantly surprised at the results, I didn't realize how much I was holding myself back or allowing my fears to stunt my growth and success, until I took a hard look in the mirror and the places I really wanted to grow.

When I was honest about my goals, I realized I had allowed myself to listen to the lies of the enemy. God is truth and the devil tells lies. 

God has created each and every one of us with unique talents and with purpose! When we listen to the lies the enemy tells us about who we are and what kind of life we should live, we start to believe and live that as truth. The more we dive into the word of God and get to know Him, the easier it is to know who we are as unique children of God. When my faith grows in who I know myself to be as a child of the One True King, I become less concerned with what the world thinks of me as I boldly live the life I was designed for. 

That doesn't mean I don't have times where I stumble, because as much as my creator knows my strengths, the enemy knows my weaknesses and will take all opportunities to grip me and stop my progress using the areas that scare me most. We are a threat to the devil and invaluable assets to the plans of God! 

This week was a break through for me and I am so grateful for that. I can read all I want about faith but the growth actually comes when I step out in faith, using the skills God has blessed me with and trusting that if I show up, put Him first and work to do His will, He will do the rest! 

Prayer 
Awesome God, thank you for my unique gifts and for strengthening my faith everyday. Help me to share the skills you have blessed me with so my blessings can bless others. As I continue to grow stronger in faith by walking in faith, help me to give my fears less and less stronghold in my life! In your name I pray, Amen! 

No comments: