Monday 20 June 2016

Makeup Is Fun


I love makeup and my work as a makeup artist but speaking personally, I love how it allows me to express myself (yes Madonna is playing in my head as I type this, EXPRESS YOURSELF HEY HEY HEY). But for real, some days I feel like being very natural and some days I want to look glamorous. And then there are my go to, tried and trusted looks that I know will make me look pulled together for the day. These looks, product choices and techniques have simply been refined over years and years of applying makeup on myself.

At the end of the day folks, its just makeup and it washes off, if you feel good in what you are wearing thats all that matters. 

Over the last few weeks I have really been playing with colours, products and continue to sharpen my winged liner (a skill I think I will literally never stop working on). I love that my creativity can flow through the application of my makeup, style of hair and wardrobe, beauty and fashion is just so fun.

When I am working on my clients I often get reactions like "I would have never picked that colour for myself but I love the way it looks". When we step out of our comfort zone something pretty cool can happen, we have the opportunity to see ourselves in a new light, a liberating experience.  

I would like to offer my readers a chance to try something new by offering all of my Lambton County friends a complimentary makeup demonstration. I come to your home, we try out some looks that you have been wondering about and we find out if you like them on yourself or not. You can also get a few girlfriends together and we can make it a fun girls night in. These demonstrations feature Arbonne cosmetics and can be booked from Monday - Thursday after 5pm. I don't recommend planning these appointments when you have a big event, as they are meant to be experimental with no pressure to look a specific way. 

Lets play with some makeup like we use to, when we would get into moms makeup collection and try something new!

To get in touch and book your time call or text 519 384 8778 or email heatherlapier@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Heather 

No comments: