Wednesday 29 June 2016

Discover Arbonne by HAL



In this video I share my Arbonne story, a little about the company, the products I love and the business opportunity. 

Arbonne allows me to dream big with no limitations, I am the CEO of my life and I am doing it at the convenience of my family and friends. My goal is to have my income surpass that of my husband so he can retire early and explore projects that he is passionate about. I am in this for the long haul. He has always supported me in my dreams and one day, with the help of Arbonne, I will be able to return the favour.

I can't do this on my own, while this opportunity is entrepreneurial for each individual, it is also a team sport and I have been blessed to begin this process with some amazing women. Our team is excited to welcome more people looking to design their lives with a career that puts them in the driver seat. To begin the conversation you can give me a call or send me a text at 519 384 8778 or an email at heatherlapier@gmail.com.






No comments: