Friday 11 December 2015

Gift Guide Vlog Post (Contest Closed)



I love brainstorming gift ideas for my loved ones and am excited to share some with you in my most recent blog post. Grab a coffee, tea or hot chocolate and lets talk gift giving and shopping in Sarnia Lambton.

I want to help you with your Christmas shopping so I am giving away a $100 gift card to Greg's Auto Detailing, check out the contest details and links to some amazing local businesses below.



Contest Details

Enter to win a $100 gift card to Greg's Auto Detailing. Like the following Facebook pages and share the video from my Facebook page. Contest Closes Sunday December 13 at midnight.

Facebook Pages

The Book Keeper

Joan Armstrong Silpada

Shoes 144 Front

Sticks And Strings

Greg's Auto Detailing

Heather Lapier

Thanks for watching, good luck & have fun!


No comments: