Friday 9 January 2015

Happy Friday

TGIF folks! It's the weekend woohoo! Sure, I don't work 9 - 5 but I still love the weekend because it means:

1. Dad is around more during the day! 

2. I get to stay up late! 

3. We get to eat big breakfasts! 

4. I normally get to fit in a Saturday morning yoga class! 

5. We get to go to church! 

And the list goes on and on. I try to make lists for each day and this weekend I would like to spend a little couch time reading some new blogs I discovered this week.  If you have a chance, maybe check them out too. 


Bella The Blog

I will also be hunting for baby food recipes and pinning them here because I think Luke is ready to start trying real food, I am so excited for this.

I will also be hunting on Pinterest for some lunch box inspiration and pinning my finds here.  Tyler is getting sick of sandwiches and I don't blame him so its time to get creative and rock his lunch box!

I would love to hear if there is anything you will be checking out online this weekend or if you have any ideas for my pin boards.

Happy weekend friends!



No comments: