Saturday 8 December 2012

I Heart Coffee

Life is good lately, actually life is great.  It's the Christmas season so there are extra tasks on my to do list that I am excited to check off, like finding the perfect gift, writing Christmas cards, creating a homemade gift, parties, planning for my Christmas feast and making time to curl up on the couch and watch my favorite Christmas movies.

All of these extra things have me looking for ways to squeeze the extra hours out of each day.  I have been making an effort to get my fitness on, eat energizing food but I have to say the number one thing that has been powering me through my busy days with a cheery demeanor, is a great cup of coffee.  That's right, I have a new love for coffee.

I use to only think of this drink as a morning wake up call but now it is so much more to me.  My best friend Meghan has been trying to tell me this for years as her addiction with coffee started at a very young age.  When I first started working at CCI Studios the guys drank an abundance of coffee and always joked about how much they were getting done because of how much coffee they drank.  Back in that day we drank coffee from a pot.  Now we make our coffee in individual cups from our Kurieg and I have to say there has never been as much getting it done, as there has been lately.

The delicious magical drink is the key to my happiness and extreme productivity.  Being someone who normally requires 7 or 8 hours of sleep to function properly but wanting to have some extra hours in each day, I have found my solution.

Sure some studies show that too much coffee causes anxiety and stress but I am not stressed and I have never felt more positive and chipper.  Cheers to the morning, after lunch and early evening coffee, lets get some stuff done.

No comments: