Monday 9 July 2018

5 Beach Cover Ups | Style Inspiration



Sometimes I want to style up my bathing suit a little. Especially if its going to be a full day at the beach, near the water, fun activities and backyard BBQS. I want to create a full outfit around my bathing suit so when I am not swimming, I still look chic! Here are five beach cover up ideas.

Button Down Shirt
This is an item you probably already have in your wardrobe, repurpose it for summer by rolling up the sleeves, and leaving it open for a fresh sophisticated beach cover up.



Traditional Beach Cover Up
These are normally made from airy thin fabrics that leave you feeling cool even when covered up. I always choose styles that are more fancy to give me that tropical beach vacation vibe on the shores of Lake Huron.



Thin Linen Dress
This sheer dress makes me feel beautiful on the way to the beach or running into the grocery store on the way home from a day in the sun.



Kimono
I never feel like I get to wear my kimonos enough so I love throwing them over my bathing suits to create a beachy, boho look.



Long Tank Top
Lose your shorts and head to the water in comfort with a long tank top that just covers enough!


Share your beach cover up ideas in the comments below. 

Thanks for reading! 




No comments: