Saturday 6 February 2016

Thrift Haul

After the weather we had on Monday and all the sunshine this week, I have officially allowed myself to get a little bit excited about spring. Luke and I have been walking so much to soak up the warm sunshine. It is so amazing what sun can do for my mood after a string of grey days.

Anyways, spring weather means spring fashion and beauty, and a few weeks ago I got really lucky at the Goodwill with some pieces I cant wait to rock this spring. I have worn a few already with tights and cardis but I am dreaming of them with open toe shoes. I am a thrifter and proud of it! I thoroughly enjoy browsing the racks and hunting for items on my ongoing list of needs for my home and for Luke. I have found so many awesome toys for Luke from the Goodwill and some of my most coveted clothing pieces were gems I pulled off the rack from a secondhand store. When someone compliments one of my secondhand items I proudly tell them how much I paid for it (just a few dollars) and what thrift shop the gem was discovered in.

I am going to give away my secret but the best Goodwill to shop at in Sarnia is the one on Michigan. I am not sure if it is because the drop off area is so large or what but I always have great luck there. I like to call it the ritzy Goodwill.

Here are the items I found for myself and in addition I got a little table and two chairs for Luke in this haul, all for $34! My fav of these items is the jean dress, it will be a staple for me this summer, I just know it!

Where do you like to thrift, please comment below, I would love to hear from you.

Happy thrifting friends!




No comments: