Friday 21 August 2015

Weekend Wishes - Meg's Bachelorette

A few weekends ago I was lucky enough to go on a little girls weekend. This was my first time being away from Luke for two nights alone. Leading up to my weekend away, I was a little anxious about leaving home because I knew I would miss all my boys, (Tyler, Luke and Charlie). I knew they would have a blast without me but I was going to miss home.

I did have moments where I felt homesick, but for the most I just enjoyed some time with my girlfriends celebrating Meg as she gets ready to marry Jim. The weekend was a perfect blend of relaxation, girl talk,  adventure, good eats and laughs and some awesome memories were made. The highlight of the trip was of course TreeTop Trekking, I would recommend this activity for anyone who likes a little adventure, I would do it again!

If you have girlfriends who live out of town, you know what it feels like when you are together, extra special. When you can't see someone whenever you want, you really appreciate the time you have with them.

I captured some moments from our trip in the video below as well as some pictures of us getting ready for Saturday night dinner. Does anyone else agree that getting ready to go out at night, is the best part of the night?

What did you do for your last girls weekend adventure?










No comments: