Wednesday 26 June 2013

A New Routine

I am in a pretty good routine right now where I get up before work to go to the gym, get ready for work there and then start my day.  I am really enjoying this time in the morning dedicated to myself getting energized, healthy and positive for whatever the day has in store for me.

I have been loving playlists and music from Songza, its fresh everyday and keeps me moving.  To keep my workouts interesting without the help from classes or a personal trainer, I have been working off my Fitness Pin Board.  Every few days I search Pinterest and the internet for new routines, pin them to my Fitness pin board and bam, new workouts everyday.

I am in my fourth week in a row in this routine and today while I was working out I decided I would try to make up my own routine.  Below is the one I am going to attempt tomorrow, I will let you know how it goes and if you should pin it to your own Fitness Pin Board.


1 comment:

Heather Audrey Lapier said...

I did my workout this morning and it was great. I varied in a few areas, I did 30 tricep extensions because I was not feeling the burn with 20 and in the last two rounds I found it difficult to hold the plan for 60 seconds so I held it for 30 seconds. I will definitely try this one again.