Wednesday 28 November 2012

Late Night Inspiration

I know there are lots of you out there who work hard to squeeze everything you can out of each day.  You are in my office, you are my friends, some are family members and some of you are the bloggers I enjoy following.  You wake up early because you are excited to start the day and work on something you live for.  You stay up late to get a little bit more done than you did yesterday because you are working towards something great.  The task you are working on may seem small in the grand scheme of that big goal and sometimes it may be a little hard to get your but into gear.  I am up a little past my bedtime, somewhat procreating now because I am writing a blog post and searching for inspirational quotes.  But, I thought what the heck, a little refreshing blog post to share some inspiration with everyone else who is working away right now to get some extra things checked off that to do list.  Happy working, experience, procrastination and success!

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards."
Vernon Sanders Law

"Unless you are willing to drench yourself in your work beyond the capacity of the average man, you are just not cut out for positions at the top. "
J.C. Penny

"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up."
Babe Ruth

"Don't wish it were easier.  Wish you were better."
Jim Rohn

"If you want to manage somebody, manage yourself.  Do that well and you'll be ready to stop managing.  And start leading."
Mark Gonzales



No comments: