Thursday 2 August 2012

What I Have Learned From a Year of Blogging

I have been blogging for a year now. I really enjoy telling my story and getting some of my crazy thoughts out of my head. At times it has been challenging to set time aside to sit and write. Once I do make time to do it, I always enjoy the process.

More often then not I will write a blog and then sleep on it and review it the next day. This has allowed me to work through certain situations on my own and logically. Some may say that I am a little dramatic. The process of writing my thoughts while my emotions are high and then evaluating them when I have had an opportunity to calm down and think logically has given me a new perspective on problem solving. I am working to apply this process to my real time life experiences.

I am excited to continue sharing my story and am appreciative of the people who have taken part over the last year.

Thanks for reading, sharing and responding.

Love,
Audrey

No comments: