Sunday 14 August 2011

Excited Today


Today I got really excited about my wedding and all the awesome things I am going to do with my friends and family prior to the wedding.

I am going to have 4 showers and a bachelorette party, am I the luckiest girl in the world or what?  Hell yes I am, mostly because I am marrying an amazing man who loves me so good and I love him the same.  Also, because I am blessed with people who want to celebrate this exciting time in my life by throwing me a party.

So the reason I got excited today was because I purchased a few little treats for my special events.  

One thing you will learn about me is that I love fashion!!!  Any fashionista who loves to get dressed up, also loves a good hunt.  I found lost's of treasures on my hunt today in particular some beautiful skirts for $8 each.  Yes you read that correctly $8.

As soon as I know those items are mine, my mind starts racing.  I am putting outfits together in my head with items I have at home, accessorizing and sometimes even thinking of pieces I don't have that would make an outfit even more perfect (add it to the list).  One game that I love to play is to think about how the outfit will transition from summer to fall to winter to spring.  It's a real big score if I can wear it all year round.

Anyways, my upcoming wedding events is my excuse for shopping today.  I wanted to share my excitement for the events and to costume design for such special moments.

P.S. Cher (from the movie Clueless) once said "I never trust mirrors, I always take Polaroid's).  

No comments: